- 1Basic Policy
- This site recognizes the importance of personal information, considers it a social responsibility to protect personal information, comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information; acquiring, using, and managing personal information is handle appropriately on this site. The information collected on this site will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purpose of use.
- 3Personal Information Acquisition and Purpose of Use
- The visitor's personal information, purpose of use, storage period, etc. acquired on this site, are as follows:
- 3-1. Personal information obtained when receiving data from customers.
- This site collects the following personal information when a visitor enters a comment form on this site.
- Name (HN)
- Email Address
- Comments displayed on the form
- Browser user agent string
- 3-1-1．Purpose of Use
- Except as required by law, personal information shall be used within the scope necessary for sending notifications of information related to sales operations, new products and services.
- 3-1-2．Retention Period
- The personal information sent to this site will be stored on its metadata indefinitely.
- 3-2．Collecting Personal Information.
- This site has an inquiry form (https://xten.jp/contact/). This site obtains the following personal information that is input when a visitor made an inquiry from the inquiry form.
- Name (HN)
- Email address
- Inquiries entered in the inquiry form
- 3-2-1．Purpose of Use
- The purpose is for handling inquiries and managing visitors.By storing the inquiry information from the visitor, when the same visitor makes another inquiry, it is possible to offer a better and accurately service based on the contents of past inquiries. In addition, we may introduce "There was such an inquiry" on this site.
- 3-2-2．About Retention Period
- Personal information entered in the inquiry form will be stored indefinitely.
- 3-2-3．Consent for Obtaining Personal Information
- 3-3．Acquisition of Personal Information Using Cookies
- This site may send cookies to visitors' computers. Cookie is a mechanism to save the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server as a file on the visitor's computer when using the website.
- 3-3-1．Purpose of Use
- This is to improve the convenience for visitors when browsing this site.
For example, the next time you visit the same page, the cookie information can be used by the page operator to change the display for each visitor.
Another example, when you are using a certain site and the screen for entering the login password is displayed for the first time. Have you had experience of been able to access it without displaying the login screen after the second time? It is due to cookies.
If the visitor allows the sending and receiving of cookies in the browser settings, the website can obtain the cookie key from the visitor's browser. The visitor's browser sends and receive cookies by the website server for privacy protection.
- 3-3-2．About Retention Period
- Cookies for comments left on this site are stored for one year.
- 3-3-3．Acquisition of Cookie Information by a Third Party
- On this site, advertisements distributed from third parties such as Google Inc. and Yahoo Japan Corporation may be posted. In connection with this, the third party obtains visitor cookie information, etc. And maybe it will be used.
- 3-3-4．Suspension of Advertisement Distribution Such as Cookie Information to Third Parties
- Visitors can access the opt-out (stop providing personal information to a third party) page provided on the website of the third party, and you can stop them for using your Cookies for ads.
- 3-3-5．Permission / Rejection of Cookie Information Transmission / Reception
- Visitors can select the settings for sending and receiving cookies from "Allow all cookies", "Deny all cookies", "Notify users when cookies are received", etc. The setting method varies depending on the browser. For details on how to set cookies, see the “Help” menu of your browser.
Please note that if you select the setting to reject all cookies, you may be restricted from using various services on the Internet, such as not being able to receive services that require authentication.
- 4Personal Information Management
- This site will thoroughly manage the information provided by visitors.
- 4-1. Ensuring accuracy of information
- We will endeavor to keep the information provided by visitors always accurate and up-to-date.
- 4-2. Safety management measures
- This site protects personal information by implementing appropriate security measures to prevent leakage or loss of personal information.
- 4-3. Disposal of personal information
- If personal information is no longer needed, it will be promptly discarded.
- 4-4. Disclosure, correction, addition, deletion and suspension of personal information
- In the event that you wish to disclose, correct, add, delete, or suspend the use of personal information from the visitor, we will respond promptly after confirming your identity.
If you would like to know more about it, please contact us by the following e-mail address.
Email address: email@example.com
- 5Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
- This site does not provide personal information provided by visitors to third parties without the consent of the visitor. In addition, in case a third-party needs information, in the future, the information to be provided and the purpose of provision will be presented, and only with the consent obtained from the visitor, it will be provided.
- 6Under-age Personal Information
- For inquiries about the handling of this site or personal information, please contact us at the following e-mail address.
Site Operator: Otis Corporation
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8About the Access Analysis Tool
- This site uses Google's access analysis tool "Google Analytics".
Google Analytics cookies are retained for 26 months. This function can refuse collection by disabling cookies, so please check your browser settings.
Click here if you would like to review the Google Analytics Terms of Service. You can also click here to see how Google uses data when you use Google partner sites and apps.
- September 15th, 2019